Eurolinia TatryNovember 9, 2019
Eurolinia Tatry is a new regular bus line connecting Małopolska with the Slovak Orava and the Western Tatras.
It was created on the initiative of the Marshal’s Office of the Małopolska Voivodship, Poland – Slovakia – buses and ZebraBus.pl.
The line allows to travel freely between the two countries. Until now, there was no such direct connection between Poland and Slovakia. From Saturday 9/11 passengers will be able to use convenient transport connecting these two countries without any obstacles.
Along the route, buses will stop at many fascinating places around interesting attractions.
These will include:
– Bukovina Therms is a complex of pools with thermal waters and a view on the Tatra National Park;
– called the winter capital of Poland delight visitors at any time of the year;
The Dolina Chochołowska valley
– the biggest and the longest valley in Polish Tatra Mountains;
The Chochołowskie Termy thermal baths
– the largest pool complex with healing thermal waters and many attractions for everyone;
The Oravice thermal baths
– swimming pool complex with thermal waters on the Slovak side of the Tatra Mountains;
– a ski resort that will meet the needs of all skiers;
The Oravský Zámok castle
– a landmark with an unusual history, possible to visit at any time of the year;
– a picturesque town, the Orava River flows through it;
Every day there will be two courses from Bukowina Tatrzańska towards Dolny Kubin and two from Dolny Kubin towards Bukowina Tatrzańska.
During the summer holidays, an additional course will ride in both directions, it will be available from 20/06/2020 to 27/09/2020.
Course hours allow travel in the morning or afternoon. They also allow interesting day trips: departure in the morning – return in the evening.
The fare prices depend on the zones around which passengers will move. In addition, statutory discounts for children, students and seniors will also apply.
Tickets can be purchased:
– at the driver,
– at selected travel agencies,
– soon also on the website: eurolinia.pl
The timetable and the price list can be downloaded as a PDF file.
We also invite you to follow the lines page on FB: Eurolinia Tatry